Here at Camp Wool we specialize in seeking out great textured wool from a variety of sources in all your favorite colors! We carry wool, lots of wool, and with more than 250 bolts to choose from, as well as a large selection of hand dyed wools (including swatches), your cravings are sure to be satisfied!
We have supplies and patterns for rug hooking, quilting, punch needle, cross stitch, wool appliqué, braiding and needle felting and welcome the opportunity to assist you. If you need to color plan your next rug or take part in open hooking, our frames and cutting machine always available for your use. We offer classes on a regular basis with new class beginning every four months and are now updating our newsletter more frequently, so check back often for updates! Stop by anytime for help with a project or just to take in the beautiful selections we carry. Our location is in wonderful and historic Kennebunk, Maine. Come and spend the day!
We are looking forward to your next visit!
Camp Wool © 2016
Please respect copyright laws. Patterns and images on this site may not be reproduced in any way without owner's permission. All patterns are copyright protected.
Phone: 207-985-0030 | Toll Free: 866-938-WOOL
10 AM - 5 PM
10 AM - 5 PM
10 AM - 5 PM
10 AM - 5 PM
10 AM - 5 PM
CAMP WOOL HAS MOVED
See Contact Us for new address
OPEN SEW SATURDAYS
Join us for a day of sewing! Just $5 with 100% of proceeds going to the local AWS shelter.
Upcoming dates: November 5 & 26
MORE NEW FALL CLASSES
SAVE THE DATE
CAMP WOOL OPEN HOUSE
Saturday and Special Sunday Open Date
October 22 & 23
Note the correction & see left for more details
NOW AVAILABLE AT CAMP WOOL!
- Now offering all DMC 6 strand floss colors (250 colors added) and a selection of DMC #5 perle cotton!
- Notforgotten Farm patterns now available at Camp Wool! We are offering 40 of her most popular designs! Come in and check them out!!
- New Rustic Country Handcrafts pattern "Home in the meadow", an adorable sheep pattern, has just been released and is available at Camp Wool!! (Note: The sample was shown at my June open house!
Camp Wool Offering New Classes for the Fall with more to come!!
Come join us for a fun and exciting classes here at Camp Wool taught by local artists!! See the details on the News & Events page. The classes include this Mermaid and wool tote, as well as a feather tree. The tree class is almost full! Head over to the News & Events page for the dates, pricing, and additional details.
Save the Date: Camp Wool Fall Open House – Saturday and Special Sunday Open Date
October 22 & 23 (Note the correction!)
We are finalizing our plans but hope you can attend our first annual Fall open house. Here are a few teasers for this special weekend.
- Special guests Deb Beudreau and Karen Cheetham of Rustic Country Handcrafts will be on hand with providing free lessons on wool applique and punch needle. They will also be releasing a few new patterns including a beautiful fall pumpkin runner "Keeper of the Pumpkin Patch" wool runner with sheep, and "Chunks and Friends” a cute chubby snowman pillow and more! If you attend my open house you may have met Deb and Karen and if so you have seen the beautiful work. If not, prepare to be thrilled to see their wonderful designs.
- New products: We will be showing off new patterns and samples of some great fall and winter designs.
- Chocolate anyone?: Who doesn’t love chocolate… We will have special home made chocolate treats for you to enjoy
- AND More!!!
Announcing New Camp Wool Open Sew Saturdays for the Fall!
Please come join us for a day of sewing here at Camp Wool! Bring any project you like and enjoy the comradery of other fellow stitchers, rug hookers, appliquers or any other project you’d like to work on! The cost is $5.00 for the day with 100% of the proceeds going to our local AWS shelter here in Kennebunk. All you need to do is call the store to reserve a spot, and we will have the coffee/tea pot on for you!!! Summers are busy so we don’t do many classes but maybe you will want to take a break and come in and sit awhile and relax! You can come anytime between the hours of 10:00 and 5:00 no set schedule! We also have a full size refrigerator should you wish to bring your lunch or snacks! We have soda’s, waters and snacks on hand as well!
Fall dates: November 5 & 26
Camp Wool and Row by Row for 2016!
We hope to see you at our new location. In addition to discovering our new merchandise you can get your free 2016 Camp Wool Row by Row pattern especially designed for this year’s Row by Row event!!
Also check out our new license plate for this year which is available for purchase for $5.00. I am designing my Row by Row patterns to coordinate with each other should you wish to combine them all into a quilt or wall hanging some day!! Remember you must come in person to receive your free pattern! We would love to see you this fall!!
Go to the News & Events page for more details on it.